- Top 6 Ways to Rebuild your Credit Score after Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy trustee? 341 Meeting? The heck do ya mean? Or the 10 bankruptcy words you should know but probably don’t.
- What is the §341 Meeting of Creditors?
- What are my options for paying my bankruptcy filing fee?
- How do I pay my bankruptcy filing fee to the Court?
What are my options… on Can I get a fee waiver for my… How much does it cos… on Do I need to hire a bankruptcy… How much does it cos… on Can I keep my tax refund if I… What happens if I do… on Can I keep my tax refund if I…
- 341 Meeting of Creditors
- Attorney Skills
- Bankruptcy Attorney
- Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Building Credit
- Chapter 11
- Chapter 13
- Chapter 7
- Court Filing Fee
- Credit Report
- Credit Score
- Creditors' Rights
- Fee Waiver
- Filing for Bankruptcy
- Payday Loans
- Reaffirmation Agreements
- Utah Legislative Session
Google Plus Page
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Answer: your debt is gone; no one pays your creditors. It’s a good question and one that I had when I was first introduced to bankruptcy law. This is a question that many of my clients ask me. Often they … Continue reading
Can I keep my tax refund if I file for chapter 7 bankruptcy? Will the trustee take my tax refund if I file for chapter 7 bankruptcy?
Short answer . . . it depends. (skip to the end for a summary on when to file) I never counsel anyone to represent themselves pro se in a bankruptcy. The reason is this: it is very easy to lose … Continue reading